Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Welcome

As a young professional in the sports industry, I have always been interested in the happenings beyond the playing surface. Unlike so many others, however, my intrigue lies not in player development or the execution of game strategy, but rather in the development of brands and the execution of sponsor activations.

 
As a result, this blog will focus exclusively on the brands that have already achieved, or are seeking to gain, relevancy in the sports world. This is not limited to corporate partners, but also includes the leagues, teams, and even players themselves. As all sports fans are so readily aware, each of these parties are constantly developing their own brands.
 
In writing the blog, I will analyze new partnerships, endorsement deals, marketing campaigns, and relevant PR issues across the sports industry.
 
 
In all of my writings, please keep in mind that any opinions are mine alone, and do not represent the thoughts or feelings of any other individuals. I do, however, always welcome the opinions of my readers and hope that everyone will share their own comments. If anyone is ever interested, I would absolutely welcome guest bloggers to create their own content.
 
Thanks for reading and please also follow me on Twitter at @BrandScoring

No comments:

Post a Comment